Chapel St Salon (03) 9533 7990
Warragul Salon (03) 5622 2200
Cleanse and Care
Damaged Hair Care
109 Chapel St
p: 9533 7990
3A Smith Street
p: 5622 2200
Notify me when this product is available:
Like a pod for your curls.
It’s a lightweight cotton, stretchy tube shielding your curls against shower steam and continuous rubbing on your pillow while you sleep.
Wear it on movie marathons on the lounge to maintain your curl crown or even down to the café if you like. No judging here.
Embrace the cozy and yes, you’ll look a little Smurf-like but the defined, in control, 'I’ve-got-awesome-curls' results make it so worth it.
Curl Coach says:
Ready to look buff?
1. Scrunch the cozy together and slide over your head till it sits under your chin
2. Flick your curls upside down
3. Carefully find the end and pull it up to its full length (there may be a Cat in the Hat moment here).
4. If your hair is longer than the cozy, you can tuck it in to protect the ends of your hair
To wake up to amazing curls:
1. Pull off cozy
3. Shake out your roots using small zig-zag motions with your fingertips
4. Scrunch the ends with damp hands for a final wake up curl call
You've got the goods, baby!