Hi Lovely Chumba People,
In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come into the Salons during these uncertain times, we wanted to get in touch to reassure you of the extra measures we are taking right now.
We are monitoring the situation closely and day by day - at the moment, we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.
When you’re here, you should know that:
1. We sterilise our hairbrushes and scissors after each client
2.We disinfect our stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution.
3. We are doing our best to leave an extra spacing between clients by utilising the entire two levels of the salon.
4. Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using handwashing technique as set out by the WHO.
5. We now disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day.
6. We request Apple/GooglePay/contactless transactions where possible. We accept cash but would prefer not to at this time.
7. We are checking in with our staff daily to ensure their are health and wellness, and to check if have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas.
Please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to also wash their hands upon arrival.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it.
And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment here so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
We do ask that you continue to support all small businesses in this difficult time so that we can all get through this and back to normal life as soon as possible.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and your hair needs. Let’s not let the important things slide🙂
Carl and Belinda Keeley along with the entire Chumba Team.